Saturday, February 18, 2012

Here we go again...

It has been quite a while since I published on this page, and I am not anticipating having much time to write the type of articles previously published.  But there has been some encouraging comments on some of my previous posts along with a desire to encourage the study of rhetoric in the home school field around the Southside of the Chicago area.  This desire led me to again teach a beginning speech class at SELAH, Southside Enrichment for Language Arts and History.  SELAH was implemented as a way to encourage greater literacy and improve communication skills as well as provide a performance platform and outlet for artistic expression for the teens and children. Below are some images from my current speech class and the SELAH debate club. 

It is my dream and desire to see the study of public speaking and debate continue at SELAH so cheer us on by following this blog and lend an encouraging word or helpful advise...speak the speech...we will listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment